The accurate weighing of cement, sand and ballast is very important if concrete of correct strength is constantly achieved. Bytronics has automated a customers concrete batching system.
The manual system comprised of the following: –
• Two silos for sand with manually operated gates
• Two silos for ballast with manually operated gates
• Two silos for cement with cement pumps
• A weighing hopper for both sand and ballast
• A weighing hopper for cement
• A bucket conveyor for either ballast and sandThe new automated concrete batch weigher system comprises of the following: –
• All the above equipment
• Replacement of the levers with pneumatic cylinders and solenoid valves
• Replacement of digital weight indicators with Rice Lake 920i indicator
• Control panel with necessary relays, pilot lamps etc for control of the equipment through 920i indicator
• Two radio transceivers for transfer of weight data from the indicator to a PC located about 50meters from the batch – weigher.
• PC resident software [Bytronics batchSOFT ] to give management reports.